CTRSP Application Procedure
The deadline for receipt of applications was 5pm Tuesday, 26 April 2011. Applications are now closed.
We welcome applications from candidates holding or expecting to obtain a first or upper second class honours (> or equal to 3.08 GPA) degree in an appropriate discipline. Applications are also invited from those who have or expect to obtain a Masters degree in an appropriate discipline.
Please note that the scholarship will only cover the level of fees for candidates with EU status.
Applicants should submit the following to email@example.com by 5pm, Tuesday 26 April 2011:
- Completed application form [MMI CTRSP Application Form (MS Word)]
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 page)
- TOEFL or IELTS certificate (if the Applicant's primary language is not English)
We require two references that indicate your academic suitability and potential to undertake postgraduate research in the MMI Clinical & Translational Research Scholars Programme.
- Please provide the names and contact details for each of your referees in the relevant section on the MMI CTRSP application form.
- Download the Academic Reference Form [Academic Reference Form (MS Word)]
- Fill out Section A in two copies of the Academic Reference Form and provide these to your referees.
- Each of your referees should then complete Section B of the Academic Reference Form and return to Molecular Medicine Ireland, to be received by 5pm Tuesday, 26 April 2011.
Shortlisting of applicants will take place in the host institutions: NUI Galway, Trinity College Dublin, University College Cork, and University College Dublin. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview by an MMI-convened selection panel. Interviews will be held in Dublin on 1-2 June 2011.
The MMI Clinical & Translational Research Scholars Programme will begin in October 2011.